Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Personalised Wedding Pressie

I was recently asked if I knew anyone who could make a personalised wedding frame. 
Shaking my head I said "no I don't think I do".

Hey... wait a minute...

"I could give it a go if you like, I've made other frames" I heard myself say. 

"your on" she said, "you can make anything you like but I'd like their name and date of the wedding on it .... and it's for next week...". 


This is what I came up with after thinking about it one evening. I knew I wanted to use vellum, for a delicate look and there has to be hearts for a wedding.

She loved it and wants me to make another, for a wedding she's attending later on in the year. 


It's a nice feeling when someone appreciates your work :) 

20 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised she appreciates it....it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Louise! Love the fresh modern look and the soft vellum touch - go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love it! Love it! Louise it's gorgeous. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely stunning and a great idea to boot! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely, Louise, it will be cherished for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Louise, it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this,beautiful work.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning present Louise - not surprised you have an order for another one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always Louise, the bride and groom will cherish that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. You should be in business!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely - hope they cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's lovely and its our wedding day too just six years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant. Lucky couple to be getting such a beautiful personal gift.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It really is stunning, I'm betting you get a few more orders now! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...