Wednesday, July 01, 2015

The Walking Dead

Warning: if you are not into the whole zombie thing and they freak you out...you may not wish to scroll down any any further!


Don't say I didn't warn you :)



It all started a couple of years ago when No1 son bought the first couple of Walking Dead comics. I posted about it here. No1 son and I share a love for these comics.

We all sit together and watch the episodes when they're on telly... after No2 and No3 son have gone to bed. It would give No3 son nightmares for sure.

When the hubster downloaded a zombie app on his phone, he spent ages turning us all into zombies... it must be boy thing. 


 I like the clean look...it makes a change not to have stamped or inked on the page. 

Papers Teresa Collins, flair Feed your Craft 

Are you a Walking Dead fan? 

9 comments:

  1. It's a fab layout but I'm not sure the Zombie look suits you lol! I don't watch but Tony and Josh love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of this page. I like the contrast between the fresh looking page and the pictures of zombies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary! It's very different and I like it a lot. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I am downloading the Zombie App as I type! DD and I love the walking dead so this would be a really funny thing to do and I will totally copy your idea! Such a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun layout, Louise, and love your page design and how you did your title! I'm a fan of the Walking Dead, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truthfully, I am not at all a fan of the Walking Dead - but I AM a fan of your clean page and that neat layering behind the photos and your great lettering and the clever use of the triangles :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha love this layout and we are big fans of the show over here. I thought I wouldn't like it as I'm not into zombies but its more about the human condition and how we respond under pressure. Will have to find that app!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my granddaughter and her dad like to watch the Walking Dead together, I might have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great, fun page :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...