Sunday, August 02, 2015

...and before you know it....

.... the holiday is over and you're up to your eyes in washing and ironing. 

This was me today. Trying to get as much done as possible so No1 son had some clean clothes to take away with him tomorrow morning when he goes off for the week. Thankfully the weather was glorious today so the washing was drying faster than I could iron it. 

We had a lovely time, in Devon, camping with friends. I've got lots to share with you and will do once the house is under control again :) and resembles a home rather than a laundrette. 


      With a post there has to be a photo, so I leave you with some pretty cards I made before we went away. 

6 comments:

  1. They really are very pretty cards Louise. Glad you had a good holiday and I look forward to seeing the photos. Thanks for popping by earlier. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty cards! I can't wait to hear more about your holiday, once all that laundry is finished of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed your time away, Louise! Such pretty cards, looks like a great assortment to have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed seeing your holiday on Instagram ... you looked like you were having such fun. Obviously all thoughts of washing, hadn't entered your mind then lol.

    Such pretty cards, I need to get my act together and make some cards ready for all occasions

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are pretty cards. I can't wait to hear about your holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...