The week before last I shared with you ten things I don't like, this week I'm sharing ten things I love.
You should try this (if you haven't already) it's harder than you think. This is what I came up with.
2. Rugby, watching the boys play (who wouldn't want to support their children *yay*)
3. Family time (is the best time *whoop*)
4. Lunch with the girls (I look forward to our get togethers, they're a *hoot* )
5. Films (action movies are my preferred choice. Although my all time favourite film has to be
Grease *Grease is the word*. Who's going to have this in their head all day now )
6. Pretty papers, cutting, sticking and stamping (it gives me a kind of peacefulness *ahhh* )
7. Tattoo's (not that I have any - but I like the whole tattoo look. Especially on a fit man...did I really
say that! *swoon*)
8. Cake (and plenty of it - this is my biggest fall down *yum yum*)
9. My camera and taking photos (although now the boys are getting older they moan like mad *sob*)
10. Being at home (it's my favourite place to be with the people I love, content and happy *oush*)
What about you, can you think of ten things you love?
Have a super weekend.
P.S. Photos for these posts were all taken from Pinterest