Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Challenge #2

Today's challenge is to choose a project from the  C'est Magnifique February Kit Post to inspire one of your own. 

I chose this 4x6 spread to inspire a 12x12 layout. The clean simple lines of the top right hand pocket drew me in. 


Here's how it turned out. 


what a difference 24 years makes eh! 


I used another fabric frame around the photo. I've had these frames for over a year and I'm so glad I included them in the kit and have now actually used some. 


What from C'est Magnifique 's February Kits will inspire you to create ? 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Louise and I love the papers. What a handsome couple. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how fast decades can fly by. I love your layout and especially the way the frame gives added charm to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the one pocket inspired your layout, Louise, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still smiling though! I think "Then and Now" pages are my very favourite kind of scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering + stitched letters. Your pps add a lot of texture to go with the fabric frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you angled the two photos. Then & Now are such fun pages to make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can definitely seem the inspiration of that pocket - great layout! I love "now & then " pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that you'd tried pocket scrapbooking! Great layout and love the idea of then and now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great page with great photos :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry, but I just can't believe there are 24 years between these two photos - you both look so young! I like your interpretation of the design, with that super stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab idea for a page! I might have to do that. Lovely to see you scrapping again and love all the details on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little stitch lines make the perfect finishing touch to this page

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...